- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2009
- Notes & Comments Editor, Washington Law Review
- B.A., University of Virginia, 2001
2001 6th Avenue, Suite 3420 Seattle, Washington 98121
Tel: (206) 486-8906 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stowell Holcomb is an associate at Jackson Rosenfield LLP, where he practices commercial litigation, construction law, and government contracts.
Stowell graduated from the University of Virginia in 2001 with a B.A. in History. He joined the United States Marine Corps upon graduation, serving as an intelligence officer and sniper platoon commander. After two deployments to Iraq, Stowell enrolled at the University of Washington School of Law, where he served as a Notes and Comments Editor for the Washington Law Review. After graduating from law school, Stowell clerked for two years for Justice Gerry Alexander at the Washington Supreme Court. Stowell was also previously an associate at Gordon Thomas Honeywell.
His prior professional history and honors include the following:
- Associate at Gordon Thomas Honeywell.
- Law Clerk for Judge Gerry Alexander, Washington State Supreme Court, Olympia, Washington.
- Intern, Criminal Division, District Court Unit, King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, Seattle, Washington.
- Public Service Extern, Appellate Unit, King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, Seattle, Washington.
- United States Marine Corps.
- Washington Law Review, Notes & Comments Editor, University of Washington School of Law.
- William L. Dwyer Jury Project Award writing competition, Second Prize, 2009.
- Law, Society, and Justice International Law Program, U.W. Rome Center, Rome, Italy, 2007
- Distinguished Majors Colloquium, University of Virginia.
- Awarded a grant by the University of Virginia to research the Late Roman Republic.
- Member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars.